Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Philadelphia, PA: Wachovia Center





Set List
  1. Blood on Blood | Blood-2 | Blood-3
  2. We Weren't Born to Follow | WWBTF-2
  3. You Give Love a Bad Name | Bad Name-2
  4. Whole Lot of Leavin'
  5. Born to be my Baby | BTBMB-2
  6. Lost Highway (audio only) | Lost Highway-2
  7. When We Were Beautiful | WWWB-2 | WWWB-3 | WWWB-4
  8. Superman Tonight | Superman-2 (ptl) | Superman-3 | Superman-4
  9. We Got It Going On | WGIGO-2 | WGIGO-3
  10. Bad Medicine-Roadhouse Blues (ptl) | RHB | RHB-Bad Med-2 | RHB-Bad Med-3
  11. It's My Life | IML-2
  12. Lay Your Hands on Me (Richie Vox) | LYHOM-2 | LYHOM-3 | LYHOM-4 | LYHOM-5
  13. Hallelujah | Hallelujah-2 | Hallelujah-3 | Hallelujah-4
  14. I'll Be There For You | IBTFY-2 | IBTFY-3 | IBTFY-4
  15. Something for the Pain | Pain-2 | Pain-3 | Pain-4
  16. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night 
  17. Keep the Faith
  18. Work for the Working Man | Working Man-2
  19. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  20. Love's the Only Rule | Only Rule-2 | Only Rule-3 | Only Rule-4
  21. Runaway | Runaway-2 | Runaway-3
  22. I Love This Town
  23. Wanted Dead or Alive
  24. Living on a Prayer 
Videos/MP3 Rip

        MediaFire folder contains:
Photos
  • BJCT PhotoBucket 
  • Catte's photos
  • Hath's photos (small size).  E-mail Hath if you would like full-size photos; each is about 5MB
Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.

Visit our YouTube Channel!

1 comment:

Judith said...

Good god, I´m so dead.
Amazing pics!
I need days and lots of panties to look them all through LOL
Hmm...I guess I´d love to have a full size Richie one.
I just need time to figure out which one...oh and some cold showers in between ;)

xxx