Monday, March 15, 2010

Kansas City, MO: Sprint Center



Set List
  1. Blood on Blood | Blood-2 | Blood-3
  2. We Weren't Born to Follow
  3. You Give Love a Bad Name | Bad Name-2
  4. Whole Lotta Leavin'
  5. Born to Be My Baby
  6. Lost Highway
  7. When We Were Beautiful
  8. Superman Tonight | Superman-2
  9. We Got It Going On | WGIGO-2 | WGIGO-3 (ptl)
  10. Bad Medicine/Born to Be Wild | Bad Med/Wild-2 | Bad Med/Wild-3 | Bad Med/Wild-4 | Bad Med/Wild-5
  11. It's My Life
  12. Homebound Train (Richie Vox) |Train-2 (ptl)
  13. Hallelujah (ptl) | Hallelujah-2 (ptl)
  14. I'll Be There For You (ptl)
  15. Something for the Pain (ptl) | Pain-2 (ptl) | Pain-3
  16. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night (ptl) | Sat Night-2
  17. Keep the Faith | KTF-2 | KTF-3
  18. Work for the Working Man (ptl)
  19. Who Says You Can't Go Home (ptl)
  20. Love's the Only Rule
  21. Runaway | Runaway-2
  22. Wanted Dead or Alive
  23. I Love This Town
  24. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  25. Living on a Prayer | Prayer-2
Videos/MP3 Rip

        MediaFire folder contains:
Photos

Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.

Visit our YouTube Channel!

No comments: