Friday, February 12, 2010

Honolulu, HI: The Blaisdell Center Arena



Set List
  1. Lost Highway
  2. We Weren't Born to Follow | WWBTF-2 | WWBTF-3
  3. You Give Love a Bad Name | Bad Name-2 | Bad Name-3
  4. Born To Be My Baby | BTBMB-2 (ptl-David) | BTBMB-3
  5. Get Ready | Get Ready-2 | Get Ready-3 | Get Ready-4
  6. Only Lonely (partial) | Only Lonely-2 | Only Lonely-3
  7. Thorn In My Side (ptl) | Thorn-2 | Thorn-3
  8. When We Were Beautiful (ptl) | WWWB-2
  9. Whole Lotta Leavin'
  10. Superman Tonight (ptl) | Superman-2 | Superman-3
  11. We've Got It Going On (ptl) | WGIGO-2 (ptl-David)
  12. It's My Life | IML-2
  13. Bad Medicine | Bad Med-2 | Bad Med-3 | Bad Med-4
  14. Hallelujah | Hallelujah-2 (David) | Hallelujah-3 | Hallelujah-4
  15. I'll Be There for You (Richie Vox) | IBTFY-2
  16. Brokenpromiseland
  17. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  18. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  19. Love's The Only Rule | Only Rule-2
  20. Wanted Dead or Alive | Wanted-2 | Wanted-3
  21. Living On A Prayer | Prayer-2

Videos/MP3 Rip

MediaFire folder contains:
Photos



Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.
Visit our YouTube Channel!

2 comments:

Alejandra said...

Congratulations for your blog!!!!

BON JOVI the best band around the world!!!

The Fiction Mistress said...

I'll have some pics for you soon -- not as many as usual because I was too busy shooting vids this go round, but I got a few decent shots...

~FM